Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see, we won't tolerate any known DIY post, if anyone suspects a diy posting just make a report, we will get to it a soon as possible, Thanks 22rifle for the report :thumbsup:.

No reason to say anything towards a suspected poster, leave it be and make the report. Me and Nathan will look into it and take the needed actions.

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
No matter how much fun it may be to "play" with them (like a coyote plays with a mouse), it is a distraction and benefits no one.

I did post in that thread to see if I could get a response that would help clarify things but even that is pretty much a waste.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
BTW, anyone wondering how to report a post... just press the
button under their name on the offending post and let us know what is wrong. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wasn't try to make anyone mad just wondering if the design would work. I just want them on my blueprints. Why does it matter if someone does there own plumbing anyway if there building department allows it.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
So, you rejoined? Are you a plumber or not? If not why do you keep joining? This site is for Professional Plumbers ONLY! What is hard about that?

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
I wasn't try to make anyone mad just wondering if the design would work. I just want them on my blueprints. Why does it matter if someone does there own plumbing anyway if there building department allows it.
If you are qualified to do your own plumbing you don't need to ask us if it will work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts