Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,236 Posts

You will need to fill in an introduction, if not your posts will be locked or deleted and quite possibly your account too. :

Are you an employee, apprentice, journeyman, business owner?

Tell us if you had to go to trade school. How long?

How many hours or steps(1/2/3/4) before you become a journeyman?

What trade certificate do you have, plumbing, gas, oil, pipe fitter etc? How did you get them, exams, courses, or free in a cracker jack box?

What about your recent jobs, describe what you actually do and what type of building : houses, high rises, commercial building, institutional, oil refineries, paper mills etc.

Tell us about you, some funny plumbing jobs and or horror stories.

Intro page :

https://www.plumbingzone.com/f3/

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright , bunch of salty old timers In here , I’m not really down for name calling on the internet because it’s a kind of a ***** move , everybody knows nobody is going to meet f2f so people let their tongues run away from them. No worries though I’ve got thick skin & would be happy to abide by the rules set forth by the admins.
I am a licensed plumbing contractor in SoCal whom just started my biz , I am 40 years old and have wife whom I’m trying to have process paperwork, I was a bathroom/tile & stone contractor until the recession where my company struggled due to my services being a luxury not essential , made the switch and have been grateful ever since , we specialize in service and repair and drain cleaning , while cutting my teeth I worked tract , commercial service , sewer jetting & street repairs , leak detection , mom & pop service shops , big repipe companies and Hoa contracts trying to get exposure to as many aspects as I could. I’ve learned a great deal from fellow plumbers over the years and continue to do so as this field is always changing and that really keeps it exciting for me. I look forward to sharing any knowledge I have as well as learning a great deal from the seasoned vets or even the apprentice that might have been taught something I’ve never seen
Thank you

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Alright , bunch of salty old timers In here , I’m not really down for name calling on the internet because it’s a kind of a ***** move , everybody knows nobody is going to meet f2f so people let their tongues run away from them. ....

Oh don't you worry, I am just as much of a dick face to face when someone disrespects me :biggrin: If someone expects me to help solve their problems but doesn't feel it necessary to introduce themselves with more than one line, they are probably the d**k.

Now that you've properly introduced yourself it seems you are one of us, and that's all we really wanted to know mate :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,779 Posts
Oh don't you worry, I am just as much of a dick face to face when someone disrespects me :biggrin: If someone expects me to help solve their problems but doesn't feel it necessary to introduce themselves with more than one line, they are probably the d**k.

Now that you've properly introduced yourself it seems you are one of us, and that's all we really wanted to know mate :wink:

aint that the truth......................:vs_laugh:

·
Super Moderator
2,069 Posts
Hail your way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts