Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ridgid tool user
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This appears to be an outstanding site. Thank you for it's creation. How long has it been around?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Thank you for joining! We "officially" started the site on Tuesday but it's a sister site of ContractorTalk.com which has been online for about 4 1/2 years.

Since it's a new site we could use your help though. Please let any other plumbing contractors know about the site.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Thanks for joining

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Thank you for joining! We "officially" started the site on Tuesday but it's a sister site of ContractorTalk.com which has been online for about 4 1/2 years.

Since it's a new site we could use your help though. Please let any other plumbing contractors know about the site.

I always thought CT was considered the parent site, and all other sites created after that is considered the sister sites.

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
PlumbingZone.com "The Red headed step child of Contractor Talk"

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
This is probably the 1st plumbers only forum out here. :thumbsup:

·
Ridgid tool user
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is probably the 1st plumbers only forum out here. :thumbsup:
There are others out there but the fact that this is the only "plumbers only" forum out there. There is one more but it's kinda hidden and just doesn't get many post. I think this one will blow up bigger than other forums.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
There are others out there but the fact that this is the only "plumbers only" forum out there. There is one more but it's kinda hidden and just doesn't get many post. I think this one will blow up bigger than other forums.

This is what we want too see, this site grow.

So where is this other site? Is it a plumbers only site, or do I not understand your post?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts