Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
#1 you can’t be a part of this forum, you must have missed the part about this forum “being for Professional Plumbers Only!”

#2 do you work for free?
What do you do for work?
I’ve spent 25+ years building my rep/business, I’ve spent countless hours and a lot of $$$ studying, working, learning, updating my education so I could be paying into my lic’ing, master’s, insurance, education, etc, so I can make a living, support my family, and clean under my fingernails, that way I can be where and what I am now.

then someone like “you” who ignores our forums rules(see #1) just comes barging in and wants me/us to give you free advice for something that we have spent a lifetime learning and building on to pay our bills!

Do you get it??
I bet you don’t work for free do you?

so if you have the balls to answer me:
“what you do for work and do you work for free”
and I’ll answer your question, about your Tekmar. I’m betting you’ll will just disappear and not answer this.

and there is no medical advice or condition for not being able to clean under your fingernails. Other the lazy slob.
Your big mouth makes up for your lack of knowledge. I'm going to go to another form where they know what they're doing. You are right, I'm going to disappear.

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
1,246 Posts
Your big mouth makes up for your lack of knowledge. I'm going to go to another form where they know what they're doing. You are right, I'm going to disappear.
haha
Sure. Sucks to be you.
Go find another “form” or get a handyman, or ask your local Home Depot Pro.. now you’re getting it. This “FORM” isn’t for you.

And if you think I have a lack of knowledge- you’re the dummy, I charge $350 to install the Tekmar, it takes about 15-20 minutes to swap them out. Hire me, and I’ll give you a free nail brush and a bar of soap.

sorry what did you say you did for work, for free?
Bye Karen.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Are you all *******s on this forum?
Pretty much, yeah. I'm surprised none of the women on here have chimed in yet, they're even harsher!

·
Super Moderator
8,762 Posts
What about it is disturbing? It's the side of a truck with the word "signs" and a logo of the star of david but made from people holding hands.

Do severed members disturb you? If so, there's this woman, "lorena bobbitt", you'll want to stay away from her lolz
Take a closer look on the door of the truck and read what the sign says.

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
That was not helpful ***. I suspect I will be removed for swearing, but who wants to be part of a forum with Dicks like you who can't answer a simple question.
were dicks..your an azzhole...so piss off and dont let the door hit you in the azz on the way out....you dont belong here..professionals only..unless your a professional in another trade....happy endings????

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
What about it is disturbing? It's the side of a truck with the word "signs" and a logo of the star of david but made from people holding hands.

Do severed members disturb you? If so, there's this woman, "lorena bobbitt", you'll want to stay away from her lolz
lmfao...

·
Banned
Plumber, Pipe Fitter, General Gas Fitter, Oil burner Mechanic Plus more Certificates
421 Posts

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
thats a BAD business desicion unless you work only for a bunch of woke azzholes........
Or you know, anyone who lost relatives in the concentration camps.

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
Or you know, anyone who lost relatives in the concentration camps.
im jewish big boy, so dont even go that route with your bull schit...and the rainbow crap just degrades it to woke garbage...and trying to compare what the alphabet people deal with to over 8 million exterminated is a complete insult to the holocaust.....

·
Banned
Plumber, Pipe Fitter, General Gas Fitter, Oil burner Mechanic Plus more Certificates
421 Posts
im jewish big boy, so dont even go that route with your bull schit...and the rainbow crap just degrades it to woke garbage...and trying to compare what the alphabet people deal with to over 8 million exterminated is a complete insult to the holocaust.....
I thought you said you went to Catholic school a while back.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I thought you said you went to Catholic school a while back.
Can't it be both? One parent's jewish, the other catholic, the catholic one insists on catholic school.

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
Can't it be both? One parent's jewish, the other catholic, the catholic one insists on catholic school.
im not so much religous as maybe spiritual..it didnt matter to me how they were raised...I had xmas trees with a menorah on top with dradles and bags of gelt along with all the catholic stuff for decorations...

21 - 40 of 40 Posts