Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am a certified plumber from Austria and moved to Toronto. In order to get my certification licensed here in Canada I have to the TEA ( Trade Equivaleny Test). Is anyone here who had to go through the same process? If yes I would have a few questions.
Thanks
Bernd

·
Registered
10,063 Posts
post a proper intro and you will get some help..follow this link...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
post a proper intro and you will get some help..follow this link...
thank you for that :)

·
Registered
Plumber, Pipe Fitter, General Gas Fitter, Oil burner Mechanic Plus more Certificates
412 Posts
Hi guys, I am a certified plumber from Austria and moved to Toronto. In order to get my certification licensed here in Canada I have to the TEA ( Trade Equivaleny Test). Is anyone here who had to go through the same process? If yes I would have a few questions.
Thanks
Bernd
Yeah study your Code book they want to know that you can find the relevant section to apply code.
You'll need to work a year before you can write that's how they did it five years ago.
Post more about yourself, some here are a little worried people will find out the secrets of the trade.:):):)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah study your Code book they want to know that you can find the relevant section to apply code.
You'll need to work a year before you can write that's how they did it five years ago.
Post more about yourself, some here are a little worried people will find out the secrets of the trade.:):):)

·
Registered
Plumber, Pipe Fitter, General Gas Fitter, Oil burner Mechanic Plus more Certificates
412 Posts
Have you done the TEA?
Men that worked for me did, it could have changed, but that's what they did. You have to challenge the interprovincial exam at the end. Get in touch with the apprenticeship board in your province. They will tell you everything you need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts