Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Plumber
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
We always use the sheath on a one-man crew.
If we don't have one a long section of inch and a half pipe will work well.

Outside running something like a K 50… A section of pipe or someone holding the spring up off the ground will replace the sheath if it's not on someone's truck.

·
Registered
Plumber
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
My hobbies

Sharpening knives for my family and friends.

Giving a decent knife as a gift if one is not present in their drawer.(Victorianox/Forschner usually.)

The ken onion work sharp with the tool grinding attachment is a wonder.

Adult precision air rifle marksmanship. I have a few 5 shot quarter inch groups at 50 yards from a bench rest with a German made spring rifle. I feel very confident in taking shots at 1 inch kill from a practical rest out of 40 yards with a Pre-charged pneumatic in the field

Going rabbit hunting with my good friend Dr. Bob who has a fine pack of beagle.

Cooking… Anything.

Made some onigiri today from some good American grown sushi rice.

Every girl I ever kissed was because of my dancing skill… My porcine body sets the bar real low and I think they're more drawn to my bravery than my impeccable tempo.

I like to listen to people, and respond to them in a completely focused way. Most of the work I do in two dimensions is pretty bad compared to what I do in three dimensions.

I like to read about the most successful investors from Jesse Livermore to today. The psychology of money is a fantastic book and I can strongly suggest it.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts