Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So what you’re saying is the mods need to figure out who’s available at what time for firewatch....:devil3: I’ll take first watch tonight.... at least till 10:30. Who’s next?

I get mellow, unlike jnols...lmao..ill probably pass out before making too much trouble..

·
Super Moderator
8,027 Posts
Thanxu..honestly the worst part..is trying to wipe my a$$ with my left hand, im a rightly...it can be a challenge :vs_laugh:
Like I said yesterday... However in your case it won't be possible do it with one hand.

Wiping with my left hand, I'll be wearing my plumbing gloves.
Another question, do you do all your posting from a shop/garage table?

·
Registered
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Like I said yesterday... However in your case it won't be possible do it with one hand.

Another question, do you do all your posting from a shop/garage table?
hey what are you saying I cant wipe my a$$ with 1 hand???

all my posting is my home pc in my office..comfy chair at a table..

·
Registered
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
im hoping when he goes in for the shoulder its more of a clean up up bone spurs and a few small tears and 3 to 4 weeks and not months I cant use my right side...2 weeks for the trigger finger and carpel tunnel and I should be good..I hope....

·
Super Moderator
2,082 Posts
WOA, been there done that both knees and both shoulders. Gets boring for sure. The right DRUGS are your friend for a few days.

I know buy an I-pad and use Siri to type for you...……

Here is to fast healing, ice is your friend as well as single malt scotch.:drink:

·
Registered
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
well i lived past round 2 of shoulder surgery..they give you a nerve block for pain but it makes it so you cant move your arm at all till it wears off approx 24 hours..thats a pita..try going from 2 arms and hands to just 1 that is not ur strong side..lol makes taking a crap to a whole new level of excitement..and forget about a shower..lol good thing for baby wipes..but a good way to cut down on eating at the same time..

·
Registered
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Wow those look like staples that hold a water heater box!:vs_whistle:
yeah, when i first saw them im like wtf??? why not just a few stitches...they should be out wednesday...i hope...
the amount of bruising on my arms , side and chest are crazy..i look like barney being all purple in color, and with bruising comes tenderness, and pain...lots of ice packs all day long..

·
Super Moderator
8,027 Posts
yeah, when i first saw them im like wtf??? why not just a few stitches...they should be out wednesday...i hope...
the amount of bruising on my arms , side and chest are crazy..i look like barney being all purple in color, and with bruising comes tenderness, and pain...lots of ice packs all day long..
frozen peas are the best, better than ice packs. Forget about eating them when you're done.

·
Registered
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
frozen peas are the best, better than ice packs. Forget about eating them when you're done.
i have these big gel packs about 16 inch square i used when my hips were done, they work great, are soft to the touch and easily bendable....

21 - 40 of 56 Posts