Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a method some what like a condensation return tank that pushes the return water back to the boiler with air pressure. This is for a sump pump system and i don't want to use electric power to do it if possible. I 'm sure there has to be a way to get the job done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Use a double trap system. Once the water starts to dump from the second trap it will siphon. Remember the old tank type siphon urinals? We have even installed a small municipal sewer system using this method with a 12' head, and 240'+ of distance.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
looking for a method some what like a condensation return tank that pushes the return water back to the boiler with air pressure. This is for a sump pump system and i don't want to use electric power to do it if possible. I 'm sure there has to be a way to get the job done.
Hi,

Please introduce yourself in the introduction forums, so we can better help you:thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
mandoman, you may also purchase what is called a hydrostatic water back up pump. It is used in lieu of a battery back up. More reliable. Zoeller sells one that is called a homeguard. I remove more battery back up pumps and install new water back up pumps.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
mandoman, you may also purchase what is called a hydrostatic water back up pump. It is used in lieu of a battery back up. More reliable. Zoeller sells one that is called a homeguard. I remove more battery back up pumps and install new water back up pumps.
Fed by an RPZ that is annually tested, of course.

·
new nickname:Quaker State
1,204 Posts
Holy crap, talk about double take. I never looked at the date posted just the names, I was like "Holy *&#$!! W**h**d is back!"
Then I put my Kokanee down and looked better. It's OK though, thats just first beer jitters:jester:
Got me on that one too. WHEEEW!!:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts