Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What makes me so mad about them is you think they heard you what you were asking for, only to find out they did not, then what really gets me :furious: is if I get to a job and then learn they screwed up my order. :furious:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No this was Keller Supply, I don't do Fergee, last time I went there looking for a 1" brass nipple x close they did not have any, what a joke, and there suppose to be a supplier.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
I try to always check my parts before I pull out of the parking lot. I have been burnt a few times because I didnt. When your an hour out of town and half way through your day and realize you need one more fitting, send the helper to the box and he comes back saying its not there...:furious: makes for a bad day.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
My wholesaler is 80 miles away. They run a semi to me once a week. If something isn't right they run a guy in a truck to me immediately with the correct stuff. My orders usually get scrutinized pretty closely before leaving the supply house for this reason.

Last week they only had one thing wrong. I ordered a stick of 1" brass pipe and they brought 3/4". :no: Wrong stuff only happens bout 3 times per year. Can't complain.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts