Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Rhonnye.
I manage the retail end of a plumbing store in Midland, Texas. I am consistently looking for answers to plumbing problems for diy customers. Most of the time my plumbers can help me but there are times when we all come up at a loss, especially when looking for old parts, new parts, or parts that I think SHOULD exist!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Thanks for posting on PlumbingZone.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

PlumbingZone.com is designed for professional plumbers to discuss issues and topics related to their profession. Many of our plumbers are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
:blink: Rhonnye this aint the place for you. Click the link Ron posted and they would love to have you there.

·
Registered
111 Posts
hey, its hard enough to keep work going without providing education and supplying diy'ers with hard earned info. let em go to homey days at the depot.if they need more than that tell em to call a plumber. i was thinkin of starting a brain surgery business. i know i can do it cheaper- what supply house do i go to to get info for my first job. i been watching the discovery channel for tips and pointers.

now i'll quit moaning and groaning.actually got work to do tomorrow thanks to the pros at home depot!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Keep asking your plumbers the Q's as they profit from your stores sales. Or cut the frustration and apprentice yourseld & guess what u will learn alot more.:whistling2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts