Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I Like Tater Tots
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Been lurking long enough, time to get involved. I have 30 years in the trade with the last 12 being self employed. I ran a service business for the first 6 years and then partnered up with another guy doing site utilities and thats all we do now. I sure miss the service work sometimes. I did the work now pay me, Thank you. In this site utility work 90-120 or longer is getting to be the NORM:furious: What was I thinking?:cry: Looks like a good bunch on here. TTYL

·
I Like Tater Tots
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Jim, it's getting worse all the time with this economy. 60 is a good customer these days. Quite rare though.:censored:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard Piperat.

Reactions: Pipe Rat

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts
Welcome! Participants are appreciated much more than lurkers :thumbup:

Lurkers - come forth and join in.

·
Illinois Licensed Plumber
4,253 Posts
Whoot more rats!! Welcome aboard. I spent all day calling all the maintenance companies that owe me since January of this year. Here is a picture for you PipeRat.

Attachments

·
I Like Tater Tots
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey great picture there Ron. Thanks

Reactions: SewerRatz

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Piperat do you own that web site shown in your signature? If you do or you don't remove the link, you can't advertise that site on here.

Under faq on here it reads.....

What type of advertising is NOT allowed?
Users who post messages that promote any products or services that they sell or provide will be deleted.

That site sells a service and is breaking our advertising rules.

Thanks for you understanding

PZ Moderator

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hello Piperat!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts