Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted these on CT, so I thought I would add them here too.

Ignore the date on the camera, it was before my kid fixed it for me.:)

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
For the right reasons, I hate looking at your work.
Haven't done copper DWV since I did commercial.
I miss working a job thats been priced right and uses quality material.

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like how you came up behind the washer box then teed and 90ed out for the actual hook up. Nice work.
There is air chambers on the WMOB, you can see the caps just above the box if you look, I blew it and cut the tees a 1/4" too high.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Isn't it illegal to lay a san T on it's back in a drain application ? It wouldn't fly out here in the bayarea anyway. Nice work though, seldom do you see a plumber who takes pride in there work!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Isn't it illegal to lay a san T on it's back in a drain application ? It wouldn't fly out here in the bayarea anyway. Nice work though, seldom do you see a plumber who takes pride in there work!
Where do you see a santee on it's back? The only ones I see look like vents.

Nice job, I've never seen a new copper DWV rough before. What's with the water lines continuing upward past the sink rough?

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Not if it's used as a vent take off only, no drain can connect to to upper end. Allowed here.

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where do you see a santee on it's back? The only ones I see look like vents.

Nice job, I've never seen a new copper DWV rough before. What's with the water lines continuing upward past the sink rough?
Those are air chambers, they are required by code here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks great, we are not required to have air chambers here, and we have to use long turns from horizontal to vertical on vents untill six inches above flood rim.

·
Registered
71 Posts
thats a nice job! It looks like you have one blue waterline stud protector when the rest are red(thats unacceptable). Just kidding. maybe a couple CO's would be nice but other that those two HUGE deficiencies, I think everything looks perfect.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts