Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I like to kinda know who I'm talking to.
I'll start-
Age -35
Years in trade-16
Kids- 1 daughter 4.5 years
Married for 13.5 years 7.5 and 6 ;)
What I do for fun- I built a rock crawler
Dog- 1 goldendoodle
1 worthless 17 year old cat that will never die.

Now you know everything about me:no:

NEXT

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
18 (started at 15, was not allowed to take high school) began reading plumbing trade journals at 9 or 10
1 son, 9 yr old
11.5 yrs
pre-health collapse - trap, fish, shoot, hunt (now, mess around with computer crap)
1 Rat terrier named Max
let's just say Max and I share a common vision when it comes to cats.

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
Age 43
Years in trade 18
Kids-2 1 girl 1 boy 15 and 17, they can both field strip and reassemble an AK-47 blindfolded.
Married for 21 years, she can clean and cook game meat.
I hunt, fish, collect and restore and deal full auto and exotic guns, and design and build race car chassis.
I have seven dogs, two useless little lap dogs that belong to the women in the house, four Labradors, two of which are working hunters, and a German Shepard pup that we got five months ago in return for a favor to a friend.
One of my Labradors is a 135 lb. beast that kills everything it can get ahold of that is not related to me, but his favorite is skunks, he's killed over twenty of them and has never been sprayed by one.

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
killer, you mention a wife who can clean and cook game meat. When I was a kid I always thought I would marry a girl who would hunt with me. Well, I met this girl, fell in love with her, married her, and she don't hunt! But she enthusiastically supports me and my son in it, plus will cook anything I bring to her.

Hey, I won her heart with an oryx steak I was grilling so it was pretty much a given that she was going to be OK!

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
killer, you mention a wife who can clean and cook game meat. When I was a kid I always thought I would marry a girl who would hunt with me. Well, I met this girl, fell in love with her, married her, and she don't hunt! But she enthusiastically supports me and my son in it, plus will cook anything I bring to her.

Hey, I won her heart with an oryx steak I was grilling so it was pretty much a given that she was going to be OK!
My wife hunts, and is also a chef, a graduate of the Chicago Institute of Culinary Arts (I think the school has a different name now) it is one of the finer cooking schools in the country. Not bad considering I was living in my truck when I met her.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Age -46
Years in trade-25
Kids- 1 daughter 27
Married for 17 years;)
What I do for fun- I built a space ships
Cats- 2 Want one?

Now you know everything about me:no:

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Age-24
Years in the trade-6
Married for 8 months
Have a baby boy on the way-John Peyton
What I do for fun- Hunt, shoot my pistols, work out, read,MMA, follow UFC events, bug my wife.
I enjoy heavy metal music and all things produced by TOOL/A Perfect Circle
Got sober at the age of 20 and couldnt be happier
Played D-1 football in college before I decided to become a plumber....

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
55-years old
37-years 7-months married
35-years in trades
27-years Licensed Contractor
20-years Expert Witness
6-kids (5-married)
13-grand kids
2-cats (wife's not mine)
Pre ladder accident - hunting, fishing, rafting, kayaking & motorcycles
Dream -To heal from ladder accident before the next major set back (whatever that may be)

Mark

BTW: I recently picked up a couple of Ovation guitars as therapy for my shoulder.

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
I don't play, but my brother in law plays for the Chicago Philharmonic Orchestra, and he will only use Ovation guitars.
Very cool. I cannot play much but I consider the workmanship of the guitars to be nothing short of art. I use to be the VP of the Victory Motorcycle Club and our web guy is the founder of the Ovation Fan Club site. He is the one who turned me on to them. He has a personal museum of 80 or so Ovations and a few Neal Mosers 10-strings.

Mark

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Age -27
Years in trade-1
Kids- 1 Son 3 years and 1 Daughter 2 years
Married for 3 years
What I do for fun computer games, home renovations, car stereos, whatever strikes my fancy at the moment.
No pets.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Age =44
Years plumbing=20 +
Married to wife for 3 + years,ex and my money are in Florida
Daughter 18
Wife has 3 kids all over 18
Dog/Schnauzer
Home with 2+ acres and deer on the property
2 grand-kids and 1 on the way
Plumbing and Gas Contractor
2nd class boiler operator
Many certifications

·
Banned
913 Posts
Here's a mental picture for you IL Plumber - you are still baaadddd :eek:)

Age - If a woman tells her age, she'll tell you anything. Leave it at old enough to know better.

Years in trade-6 (3 as owner, 3 as employee)

Husband has been in the trade for 20+ years and is a Master Plumber - not providing exacts as it will make others want to guess my age

4 Kids (the youngest is 7) 1 Son, 3 daughters

Married - happily! Seems like yesterday, though it was years ago.

Jobs I've Had - Worked in the construction industry my entire adult life. (Service electrician, plumbing contractor (residential / commercial / industrial), Design build GC, public works GC, last 4 years owner of plumbing company and with a lot of hard work my last career stop. Hope to build it up to the point of being to sell it for real money.

What I do for fun- I run a business - there is no time for fun. Seriously - Boating, beach, reading (mainly trade publications), making money, spend time with family, and work. I love the industry and I love my job. My plumbers are not just employees, but friends.

Pets - None - Been there, done that!

Mental picture - I look like my Avatar! Once my digital camera is fixed, I'll post a real picture.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Age, 47
gender, male (Last time I looked anyway, unless something happened I am not aware of)
Years in trade, lets see, probably 20
kids, 6 boys
What I do for fun, shoot handguns
Pets, Sam Adams
Married

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
Age-37
In Trade-12yrs
2 awesome kids Rhett 7 & Grace 3
For Fun: Call'n Coyotes-Making Custom Game Calls-Shooting & Reloading.
And theres alot more fun stuff but there is a few.
Married
And this is what this ugly mug looks like on a good morning. ( I forgot to smile )

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Age-37
In Trade-12yrs
2 awesome kids Rhett 7 & Grace 3
For Fun: Call'n Coyotes-Making Custom Game Calls-Shooting & Reloading.
And theres alot more fun stuff but there is a few.
Married
And this is what this ugly mug looks like on a good morning. ( I forgot to smile )

In Christ,

Song Dog

Your dogs must be really good buddies. Sleepin next to each other and all:laughing:

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
Your dogs must be really good buddies. Sleepin next to each other and all:laughing:
I really thought no one would figure it out. Little bit of make-up and extensive training, I got them to where they will do that. Nothing like a mans best friend:thumbsup:

In Christ,

Song Dog

1 - 20 of 137 Posts