Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a customer that would like me to mount a shower head on a glass wall. The valve is on the back wall and he will have a half wall of glass on the side. His goal is to have the shower head on the glass so it looks like the water is flowing out of the glass. I ran the water from the valve over head and hung a wing ell close to the wall. The only thing I can think to do is come down with a long straight shower arm and put an elbow on it for the shower head to screw into. Any advice on how to secure the head better and make it look like it comes out o the glass?

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
That customer sure has been waiting a while for that shower head in a glass wall.

You posted the same question on the 16th of this month.

Oh and by the way the "Hammer" will be along shortly to assist you in your endeavor... Wait for it...

·
Banned
6,035 Posts
Plumberman said:
That customer sure has been waiting a while for that shower head in a glass wall.

You posted the same question on the 16th of this month.

Oh and by the way the "Hammer" will be along shortly to assist you in your endeavor... Wait for it...
Yup , glass walls and a hammer go têt-a-têt!

Reactions: DogGod

·
Banned
4,341 Posts
Drewp311 said:
Have a customer that would like me to mount a shower head on a glass wall. The valve is on the back wall and he will have a half wall of glass on the side. His goal is to have the shower head on the glass so it looks like the water is flowing out of the glass. I ran the water from the valve over head and hung a wing ell close to the wall. The only thing I can think to do is come down with a long straight shower arm and put an elbow on it for the shower head to screw into. Any advice on how to secure the head better and make it look like it comes out o the glass?
I'd say call a master licensed plumber I'm shure he/she can help

it takes a plumber to make a plumber

Reactions: DogGod

·
Banned
1 Posts
I know its been 10yrs but im in the same boat. What did you end up doing? My plan is to mount a hand held to the glass panel. Im just looking for a best adhesive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts