Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Il Lic. Plumber
77 Posts
View attachment 126934
Here is a month later. You can barely see the top of the clean out.
Looks nice, I used to make lawns look like that when the bosses would let me bid and run the jobs . It takes a lot of effort and persistence to make a lawn look that nice. Do you take a piece of 1/2 inch copper pipe and crimp one end and hook the other to a garden hose to "jet" the spoils down? At least thats how I did it. Thats how you get referrals.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Looks nice, I used to make lawns look like that when the bosses would let me bid and run the jobs . It takes a lot of effort and persistence to make a lawn look that nice. Do you take a piece of 1/2 inch copper pipe and crimp one end and hook the other to a garden hose to "jet" the spoils down? At least thats how I did it. Thats how you get referrals.
I just used a hose end sprayer and about 2hrs later.....

·
Il Lic. Plumber
77 Posts
I just used a hose end sprayer and about 2hrs later.....
You can push the piece of pipe down to the bottom of the ditch after back fill . Turn on hose and you can watch the spoils sink. Fills from bottom up . Either way same result. Looks nice.

·
Super Moderator
1,790 Posts
View attachment 126926
Cat bite.....this was 9 days post bite. You can see where the Dr outlined the redness and swelling with black marker. The redness and swelling reversed like a miracle overnight. This was the day I quit being scared that I might lose my freaking hand. Those bite marks are deep....the larger bite of Mark was a tear, and it needed stitches, but the bite was too dirty to stitch up.
View attachment 126926
Cat bite.....this was 9 days post bite. You can see where the Dr outlined the redness and swelling with black marker. The redness and swelling reversed like a miracle overnight. This was the day I quit being scared that I might lose my freaking hand. Those bite marks are deep....the larger bite Mark was a tear, and it needed stitches, but the bite was too dirty to stitch up.
I never got bit or hurt by any cats on the jobs, but a couple of times got bit by customers' dogs, Something that I
have inherited from my Father, was a love of animals, so most of the time on jobs they just came up and got
petted and they were HAPPY !

161 - 169 of 169 Posts