Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

221 - 227 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
We took the plunge and got this little girl. We had to put our beagle down several years ago which was tough on us. But yeah, we’re in puppy h*ll right now. Hopefully she’ll be better behaved a few months from now.
Yep, puppy hell. I’ve had mine for two days and my hands and earlobe are bleeding from the sharp puppy teeth and I have a scratch on my face from the sharp claws. I have to follow her around everywhere in the backyard because she wants to sample every plant and in the house so she doesn’t pee everywhere. I have to wake up every few hours to take her out for potty breaks.

·
Super Moderator
7,481 Posts
We’re a little bit over a year being petless after our two cats died at 14 years old. The brother probably would have lasted longer if his sister hadn’t died. He took it hard and died on my lap.

We’ve been talking about a new kitten but I’m not really looking forward to a new possible problem. Our last two were good cats for the most part.... but what if you get one that claws the shint out of everything? As much as I want a dog, the last one didn’t work out which was my fault in a way. Couldn’t spend the time needed with him because of work.

My in-laws rescued a cat from their azzhole neighbor, a drunk low life. They think it’s a female and have a spay appointment sometime next month. However she? has been outside quite a bit. I guess if she has a litter we might take one or two.

221 - 227 of 227 Posts