Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Like Tater Tots
Plumber since 1979. 42 years and still rollin'
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been discussed over and over but a lot of it is old threads.
Im getting back into service and repair after shutting down my excavation company.
What field software does everyone like that checks all the boxes?
I’ve been looking at Invoice2Go, HouseCall Pro and a couple others.
OMS going flat rate. I want to communicate with customer, send estimates for approval, invoice, track customer history, accounting etc. Thanks

Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
I Like Tater Tots
Plumber since 1979. 42 years and still rollin'
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trying to avoid all the paperwork re entry back at the office.

Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Registered
13 Posts
I opened my company eight years ago and got housecall Pro 5 years ago, it was a total lifesaver. Very simple to use pretty decent support, we've been very happy with it and it works with QuickBooks Online or standard. There is one called service Titan that has a lot more features but was just too much more than we needed, housecall pro has been good for us as a smaller company. But there are a lot to choose from these days, good luck!
Tim Whistler
Tim Whistler Plumbing LLC

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this has been discussed over and over but a lot of it is old threads.
Im getting back into service and repair after shutting down my excavation company.
What field software does everyone like that checks all the boxes?
I’ve been looking at Invoice2Go, HouseCall Pro and a couple others.
OMS going flat rate. I want to communicate with customer, send estimates for approval, invoice, track customer history, accounting etc. Thanks
We use housecall pro and have been happy with it. Once you get used to it its very good. Its been a little over a year since we switch from paper invoices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts