Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
White shirt and navy pants. I use Aramark.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
residential service
1,948 Posts
Same here but I'm changing colors soon.

I fired Aramark after six months when they still didn't have my patches correct.

I've been using UniFirst since then (couple of years). They're pretty good except they can't seem to ever get my bill right and they have the most confusing invoice on the planet.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Try nebs, we used them all the time when I had my own business. Bought our own.

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
I wear regular denim workpants, and a blue t-shirt with my company logo and name printed on the front in white. Large company logo on the back. The blue and white logo matches my truck signs and people have told me they like it.
Nothing fancy. I used to have to wear a Mr. Rooter uniform and hated it, we looked like used car salesmen in our white oxford shirts and blue slacks!:euro: Most people didn't like it either.

·
Registered
584 Posts
We get two pairs of Arramark pants when we start and another two pairs every six months or so. I hate them, they don't last and seams are constantly ripping. We also get collard shirts with the company name and logo on them. They are from Arramark as well and hold up much better then the pants do.
I still have the three pairs of Dickies I bought a year and a half ago to avoid having to do laundry every two days. The Dickies pants are in good shape despite having seen six pairs of Aramark pants come and go.

·
Banned
913 Posts
Navy heavy duty cargo pants & light blue striped shirt. For the really dirty jobs, we use company t-shirts. Prior to Cintas - Navy blue pants w/ embroidered button down white shirts.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Light blue button up, Ameripride supplies the shirts and pants but I hate the pants. I buy my own. Gotta have a little slack around the package if you know what I mean. Logo on front left corner with dual pockets and a built in pen holder on the left pocket. Pretty slick...

·
Registered
843 Posts
I swore I'd never wear the "ice cream suits," but I do: white/blue stripey shirts and khakis - carpenter or cargo. I keep them ironed and prefer the all-cotton shirts when I can get them though they do take more ironing. Thinking about name emblems.

·
Chase Plumber
289 Posts
Construction work in shorts?

I usually wear blue jeans and a t-shirt, although I'd like to know of a company that offers uniforms (besides cintas, or aramark)?? They're kinda high on their uniforms, well Aramark.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I solder all day on water pipe and DWV in shorts.
I solder wearing shorts too. If I burn myself 99% of the time it's going to be my hands. If I'm going to be soldering more then a few joints or in any awkward position I usually put on leather gloves right before I light the torch. I did get a really nasty burn on my knee from the point of a hot self feed bit a few weeks ago, I guess pants would have saved me from that.

Oh and if we want to wear shorts we have to buy our own.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wear carhartt washed duck pants and a compony logo t- shirt.
The pants have a pocket on the side of each leg, pliers on one side
four in one screw driver on the other. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts