Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a call today for a section 8 rental. The property owner met me at the place. The kitchen floor was gone!! The bathroom floor is rotten. The kitchen sink drain fell through the floor. septic has issues. Washing machine line is disconnected and running out into yard. Someone cut the sewer main under the house so the all the waste was pooled up under the house. Mold an inch thick on the walls. The section 8 renter has lived there for over a year, and just now called about these issues. I had to call them. :blink:

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Yeah......and that's the kinda job where the woman is mid 40's, unattractive, smoker...has a son at home who's 25 and she reaches over top of you and the robe comes undone.

Puts things into perspective real quick.

Then she starts hacking up lung cookies because you threw a one-liner that makes her giggle.

Sounds like I've walked that walk eh?

Roast "Putting the pine in porcupine" Duck

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah......and that's the kinda job where the woman is mid 40's, unattractive, smoker...has a son at home who's 25 and she reaches over top of you and the robe comes undone.

Puts things into perspective real quick.

Then she starts hacking up lung cookies because you threw a one-liner that makes her giggle.

Sounds like I've walked that walk eh?

Roast "Putting the pine in porcupine" Duck
Yea, shes reaching over you in the robe for her newport cigs on the counter, next to her glass of morning scotch!:laughing:

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Yea, shes reaching over you in the robe for her newport cigs on the counter, next to her glass of morning scotch!:laughing:

Hahaaaaa!! You worked for her too!

I was first!

She liked me though; I had to come out and clean her honey pot. :laughing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts