Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I cant find the right seat and spring for this premeir faucet for kitchen sink. It's a regular 3 hole faucet with clear handles...the seat is short and has a wide top on it...I bought a stem and seat/spring at home depot but it was for a delta. Almost looked identical. The stem works fine but the seat and spring put too much spring on the stem so it doesnt close down all the way with the nut on it...I can post a pic if I need too unless one of yall know where I can order or find this from...

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Definitely

Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Hey I cant find the right seat and spring for this premeir faucet for kitchen sink. It's a regular 3 hole faucet with clear handles...the seat is short and has a wide top on it...I bought a stem and seat/spring at home depot but it was for a delta. Almost looked identical. The stem works fine but the seat and spring put too much spring on the stem so it doesnt close down all the way with the nut on it...I can post a pic if I need too unless one of yall know where I can order or find this from...
Post a picture, we can definitely help

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Post a picture of that cat!

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Try a #6 or #4 stainless washer. #4 might be difficult to find but is probably what you need.

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Reactions: MACPLUMB777
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.