Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just hate the drive. 2 hours from work to school then 2.5 hours home at 9:30pm. Wish there were other options but there aren't. Winter driving too. The road gets a little nasty in the winter months. :whistling2:

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
It's a pain in the butt now but, think long term. After you turn out you will be very skilled as well as very employable:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
It's a pain in the butt now but, think long term. After you turn out you will be very skilled as well as very employable:thumbsup:
Thats right. I was blessed and worked through my whole app. We had a guy we let go sometime last year go to an open shop company. They were amazed at what he knew. Because he had been trained through the Local. They thought he was the greatest thing they had ever seen and wondered why we let him go. They soon found out that he knew alot but didnt give two s:censored:s about his work and it showed.
Hang in there Alan cause it will be all worth it in the end....

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am doing this thing in Oregon.

What gets me is these other guys who live 5 minutes down the road don't really care to take it seriously, it's a screw-off time for them. I have to drive nearly 5 hours (much further than everyone else) just so i can get my 4 hours of class time, I better darn well make it worth it, so shut up and participate in a constructive discussion or stay home and be a worthless bum. I am here to learn! :censored:

Oh well. Just putting in my time just like everyone else has. :) It will be over before I know it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts