1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome To PZ, where are you from?

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I always have questions for the new guys. Just to satisfy my own curiosity. How bout filling me in on these:

Based in the state of ____________________.

Using the __________________ plumbing code.

My business is primarily ________________________.

I have been a licensed plumber for ________ years.

Welcome aroundtheclog:thumbup:

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
:whistling2::whistling2: I saw the question you posted:whistling2::whistling2:

I always have questions for the new guys. Just to satisfy my own curiosity. How bout filling me in on these:

Based in the state of ____________________.

Using the __________________ plumbing code.

My business is primarily ________________________.

I have been a licensed plumber for ________ years.

Welcome aroundtheclog:thumbup:

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Umm, drain cleaning, seems to me here you need to be licensed. Is there any other NY'er who can chime in as to what the NY code says about it??

BTW, I know nothing about a jetter. Never used one.

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Here in Mn. we have a very strict code but drain cleaning doesn't fall under it. No license required to play with da poo poo.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I don't know what the laws are in NY to be in drain cleaning without having a plumbers license.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you, do you guys know anything about the jetter and if it can be used for sink drains and tub drains as well or will it blow it apart

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Here one can do drain cleaning without being a plumber. So if that is the case in NY, I welcome you once again to PZ, sorry to put you though the ringer. Please forgive us. We are really a good group to hang with, we just want to make sure new members are who they say they are, that's all. :)

Reactions: Bill

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you dont worr ybout it we are just looking for some help we understand no offense taken looking foward to the advice from you experienced guys

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I have no info for you on jetters myself, give it time for a answers, don't expect a quick response, you will get an answer soon. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts