Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
we only have to put them on dishwashers and washing machines, anything with a fast closing valve.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
the problem i have with the copper tubing hammer arrestor is that eventually they will just fill up with water and be completely useless. By code we arnt even allowed to do that anymore here.
its very simple process to drain and recharge the chambers

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
the problem i have with the copper tubing hammer arrestor is that eventually they will just fill up with water and be completely useless. By code we arnt even allowed to do that anymore here.
Your right! They don't freakin work... Not for long anyway.
I don't put em in.

·
Plumbing Contractor
50 Posts
Nice Work! We use Dwv for our venting and cast for drainage, due to cost of $$$ copper, More pics of the job progress :thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Don't agree , got proff?

so why are they so worried about the rubber in the no hub band.?
We install riser clamps on all C.I. risers each floor. Also support every 4'
Horiz.Do You have any documentation of firefighters eating C.I.,DUE TO BAND FAILURES? We all know about Chicago politics these days,and the ones before!
Big UnionDemo $$$$ is protecting their turf. :yes:

·
Registered
567 Posts
That's slick !! Good Work

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
clean work. all in DWV. expensive. is it on the third floor or above? not allowed to use plastics due to fire code or strenght issues?

Maybe I missed it. The reason for the Copper. Glad to see a proper island vent, wish u had pics of the underside.

great job and clean work!! you are a true plumber and craftsman. glad to see it in the trade.

keep it up :thumbsup:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts