Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Plumbing Practitioners, I'm CFO and you guess it, I'm the CFO of a plumbing company here in Central Florida.. Like most companies, we've fallen from grace.. We had over 120 employees in 2006, and our numbers have shrunk significantly since then.. We are now down to 37 people.. Fortunately though, we have a good family base intact, and the best plumbers in the area.. I've been on ContractorTalk's site for a couple years, but my interest is in plumbing only, and more toward the business end, as oppose to the execution.. After running the finances of around 50 million in sales over 7 years, I hope that my opinion will be an asset for certain topics..

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome !!

Cal

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome to PZ

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Who are you with? Ferran, Frank Gay, or JAC?

Hey fellow Plumbing Practitioners, I'm CFO and you guess it, I'm the CFO of a plumbing company here in Central Florida.. Like most companies, we've fallen from grace.. We had over 120 employees in 2006, and our numbers have shrunk significantly since then.. We are now down to 37 people.. Fortunately though, we have a good family base intact, and the best plumbers in the area.. I've been on ContractorTalk's site for a couple years, but my interest is in plumbing only, and more toward the business end, as oppose to the execution.. After running the finances of around 50 million in sales over 7 years, I hope that my opinion will be an asset for certain topics..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Who are you with? Ferran, Frank Gay, or JAC?
Little late with the reply.. But it's funny you mention JAC, cuz I worked for them one summer in college.. I'm friends with one of their Project Managers.. They are more commercial based than we are though.. So we tend to stay out of each others' hair..

·
Registered
384 Posts
Welcome. I think you'll prefer PZ over CT.

I enjoy the business side of it all to, compared with the tools.
look forward to some of opinions.
:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts