Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Wiping boogers all over his face 馃ぃ馃ぎ

Blows his nose, folds it booger side out, and wipes it all over his face.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
And his son
Kinda looked like he used that fake hair coloring and he sweated from the lights causing streaks on his face in front of his ears.
His brain has not aged well. Amazing how he went from america's mayor during 9/11 to wiping boogers on his face and using cheap hair dye.

Trump would do well to get a diferent lawyer, one who isn't senile.

Reactions: BC73RS

philosopher and statesmen
And his son

His brain has not aged well. Amazing how he went from america's mayor during 9/11 to wiping boogers on his face and using cheap hair dye.

Trump would do well to get a diferent lawyer, one who isn't senile.
The left is trying everything they can do to drag him down,
I think Rudi was talking and standing in the hot lights for around 45 minutes
and he was beginning to sweat like a pig,,,, so what?
but of course if it makes a case for the left its game on. and anything goes....
I would not doubt someone in the audience had a microwave pointed at him.....lol

Rudi is actually a patriot and has exposed a whole lot of corruption on Biden which the
left will not admit to any or it.... I really wish Rudi would download that
whole laptop on the internet before it gets "misplaced somewhere at the FBI"..:sleep::sleep::poop:

Biden can do no wrong .,,, and even when trump brings up the corruption bidens
son in involved with and the bribes, they try to impeach trump for exposing it.....lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I know you are totally blind to all this cause you cant see past your hatred of trump

Anyway, I hope you like licking Chinas balls because once Biden gets into office we are
going back to being their doormat again...... and of course the bribes will just keep on coming
to his crack head son hunter.....as we sell out our childrens future to them.. The funny thing about
it is this will probably all happen in plain sight ---- so why try to hide it??

but looking on the bright side---
donald trump will be gone and that is REALLY all that counts...

so you get used to the taste and flavor of "cream of some young guy" 馃А馃挀馃挄

Registered
Wiping boogers all over his face 馃ぃ馃ぎ

Blows his nose, folds it booger side out, and wipes it all over his face.

Typical republican that is clueless unless talking about millions of dollars to go in his pocket,they talk about biden losing it but look at this Dracula idiot with hair dye running down his jaw

Registered
Kinda looked like he used that fake hair coloring and he sweated from the lights causing streaks on his face in front of his ears.
He's got COVID and a high fever infecting everyone around him but he or they don't care,not until they hooked to a vent gasping for air then their millions of crooked dollars do them no good

Registered
The left is trying everything they can do to drag him down,
I think Rudi was talking and standing in the hot lights for around 45 minutes
and he was beginning to sweat like a pig,,,, so what?
but of course if it makes a case for the left its game on. and anything goes....
I would not doubt someone in the audience had a microwave pointed at him.....lol

Rudi is actually a patriot and has exposed a whole lot of corruption on Biden which the
left will not admit to any or it.... I really wish Rudi would download that
whole laptop on the internet before it gets "misplaced somewhere at the FBI"..:sleep::sleep::poop:

Biden can do no wrong .,,, and even when trump brings up the corruption bidens
son in involved with and the bribes, they try to impeach trump for exposing it.....lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I know you are totally blind to all this cause you cant see past your hatred of trump

Anyway, I hope you like licking Chinas balls because once Biden gets into office we are
going back to being their doormat again...... and of course the bribes will just keep on coming
to his crack head son hunter.....as we sell out our childrens future to them.. The funny thing about
it is this will probably all happen in plain sight ---- so why try to hide it??

but looking on the bright side---
donald trump will be gone and that is REALLY all that counts...

so you get used to the taste and flavor of "cream of some young guy" 馃А馃挀馃挄
As long as idiot makin fun of disabled people trump is gone I don't give a dam,put him out to pasture

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't mean for this to be a political thing so much as a laugh at rudy guliani. He really is an oddball now a days compared to yesteryear. I mean, a lot of people used to reallly like him regardless of political affiliation. There's a reason nyc elected him even being a republican.

Reactions: MACPLUMB777

philosopher and statesmen
I didn't mean for this to be a political thing so much as a laugh at rudy guliani. He really is an oddball now a days compared to yesteryear. I mean, a lot of people used to reallly like him regardless of political affiliation. There's a reason nyc elected him even being a republican.
Its ok.... just look back on this thread in less than 6 -9 months from now and you will probably
be wishing for the good old days of Trump and rudi......

Super Moderator
Looks like everyone who鈥檚 posted can access the P&R section. When I get home and on wifi I鈥檒l move it.

To be honest, I think Giuliani is a figurehead in these lawsuits.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts