Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I am plumbing for charity, I just found out that one of last week's customers wrote me a bad check!:furious: And they had me come out a second time to do extra work the day after Christmas too! I would bet the second check they wrote will bounce too...I will be giving them a phonecall tomorrow morning. They probably spent all their money on Christmas presents, and had nothing left in the bank to pay for the plumbing repairs. They could have at least been honest about it, and told me to hold the checks for awhile. I hate rubber checks!

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Havent Had That Problem Yet, But I Have Had A Few Credit Cards Declined, I Like The Credit Cards, I Usually Wait A Few Days And Run Them Again, Then They Go Through.

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Havent Had That Problem Yet, But I Have Had A Few Credit Cards Declined, I Like The Credit Cards, I Usually Wait A Few Days And Run Them Again, Then They Go Through.
I offered that she could use a credit card, but she wanted to pay by check. Hopefully it will be all cleared up tomorrow.

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
I had only one check bounce and it went to the universe and back before I was able to recover.

The people were very nice, it took 2 months but I got paid. I also told them I have no problem working for them again. The way I look at it, a bouncy check is better then none at all. :laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts