Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, my name's paul. i'm a service plumber here in california. i'm currently working for a local service/repair company but also have my own thing going. i've been doing this for a bit over 13 years, in almost all the different aspects. i started with residential new construction, then went to some commercial new construction and a little bit of fire sprinkler fitting. then i went to work for a service plumber, next a water treatment company and back to service work. i have just started up my own company but haven't taken the plunge and quit my day job. hopefully before the new year but we'll see.

paul

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome.
You must have a pretty decent boss if he lets you run your own buisness while working for him. I know if I got my license and started my own company I'd be fired the moment he got wind of it.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shhh! they don't even know i have a license. i've learned my lesson about full disclosure. :whistling2: i don't go out and try to steal their customers but if somebody approaches me and asks, i'll gladly give them a card. gotta pay the bills.

paul

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Rock ,

I respect that .

WELCOME !!

Cal

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard Rock.