Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when you need new faucets commercial kitchen, i.e. pre rinse ect..... do you get these from a restaurant equipment and supply house or does your supply house good about stocking such items.

I have found supply houses here are not good at stocking said faucets so we go through Curtis Resturant Supply. Who do you use mainly for these type of faucets and supplies?

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
One of the supply houses we deal with is a stocking master distributor for several manufacturers, including Kohler, Moen, T&S brass, Chicago Faucet, and Lasco Bathware, so they always have what we need in stock. They sell almost as much product to other suppliers as they do to contractors.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Same here. LCR Corperation is very good about having these faucets in stock, and if they dont have them they are next dayed from other LCR stores.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
When we do it the GC states in his contract that the restaurants has to supply all sinks and faucets that are specific to restaurants. If its like a hand wash sink, water cooler, or a regular sink then the GC gets them.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I usually start with my suppliers and take it from there.If push comes to shove you can usually find most products somewhere on line.

·
every tool is a hammer
4,304 Posts
I do a lot of service work at Red Lobster and my gripe is the cheap faucets that the equipment guy sold them. I usually have to replace bar and hand sink faucets as there is no name on it. I always install Chicago faucets with the 1/4 turn ceramic cartridges. I also get a lot of hot water to cold bleedover because of the old style Chicago cartridge failure, throw in the new cartridges and you are the hero.

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts