Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
2,872 Posts
You like what you see Schmitz? This is how we roll!

all silliness aside,
the pic form the previous post and these 2 pics are from the same same “customer”(looking for a quote) an “accent” like Tango would say.

First pic:
was the laundry connection(behind the kitchen cabinets, under counter level)
-stand pipe had no trap and was about 12” on a 45, (the whole basement smelt like open drain) when the washing machine discharged, it was splashing out and soaking the shoelace holding the hose in the drain, and causing black mold on the 2x4

Not to mention the electrical box, about to get soaked!
Extinction Wood Terrestrial animal Automotive exterior Fossil

Wood Architecture Natural material Twig Wall

( This was in the closet under the stairs)

When I asked if they had lic’ed professionals do the work she said “yes, very much good high quality contractors” I laughed and said there was no way, then said it was her brother who was here for overseas but he has an electric and plumber lic.

I just walked.

2,872 Posts
Flyer I found of a skate contest I was in when I was a teenager. Pascagoula,Ms. 1986.

View attachment 136064
I was sponsored by a shop named Enigmatic Ocean in Gulf Shores,Al. I mostly rode vert ramps.
decent! I’m an old school skater too!
I started skating in the mid 80’s til the mid 90’s. then started long boarding in early 2000 til about 2010.

fav skate vid’s we’re “Public Domain”, ”Ban This” and now “Pretty Sweet”

2,872 Posts
I saw Minor Threat in New Orleans in 83. I lived on Gov. Nichols St for a summer in a garage apartment with a friend who’s mother was a traveling nurse. She stayed in the main house and worked all night. We skated all night and hung out in the quarter.

Good times for sure
Awesome!

2,872 Posts
This is a scrap pex holder for 3/4”. It holds 3 scrap pieces of 3/4” pex at your finger tips. Mounts just about anywhere.
I’m trying to sell the idea to Milwaukee so their name will be on it and people will buy it.
View attachment 136638
Will there be a version with a belt clip?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts