Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
Plumbing
2,433 Posts
At first glance I thought that was something else in a container. 😂
What you talking bout Willis
If you look at the picture I posted you'll see it's cast brass, I couldn't have just unsoldered it.
im not talking about the one you worked with.
I’m talking about the ones that I posted.

Now you’ve seen both types.

In your situation I would’ve just used a female hose swivel x barb fitting and slipped my dishwasher hose onto the barb with a hose clamp.

Or you could’ve cut the female end of a garden hose off and used that, just couple it to your dishwasher hose

· Registered
Plumbing
2,433 Posts
Jesus. I wouldn’t use pex on that Kohler valve.
Why not ? It’ll last longer than that kohler valve. Infact it did.

I was there to give them an estimate to repair the “ drip “

$700 with several hundred in parts just to stop a drippy shower…….. The middle solenoid was bad and you can’t take just the bad one out, you have to disable the whole thing. At least that’s what the Kohler rep said so that’s how I priced it.

· Registered
Plumbing
2,433 Posts
can we move this to “dad jokes” 😂
Terry does have WILD pet frogs and I feed them.

I also had a huge spider living in a piece of copper on top of my van pipe rack before. I would catch grassshoppers for him to eat. Every night he would spin a web and I’d throw a grasshopper in for him. The next morning he would run into the pipe and we would run service all day.

A replacement solenoid retails for $173.00 and to replace it you have to disturb the solenoids next to it. Kohler dude says you better figure on replacing all the orings if you mess with one of the solenoids.
Product Font Line Screenshot Parallel

· Registered
Plumbing
2,433 Posts
View attachment 136208
Purchased this yesterday. 2020 29k miles for 33k. 4.6l v8, 10 speed transmission, rear back up camera, fog lights, sync system. Ordered a line x fiberglass topper with with fiberglass side doors with tool boxes and a ladder rack, slide out cargo rack for the bed. Be a nice little work horse for service/remodels. My spare (junk) trunk tranny finally gave out. 2012 Sierra with 240k miles on it. I let the less thans use if for BS stuff that needs to be done from time to time like hauling off water heaters or returns and things. or if a truck is in the shop for something. So I was down a vehicle.

and I’ve decided to sell my gen3 raptor. I want another power stroke. Going to put my current powerstroke into the fleet. Raptor is a fun little ride but it’s not making me any money and I hardly drive the damn thing. Should be able to get 85k for it. Found a sweet ass 2022 black lariat with the tremor package.
All 2020 vehicles and later have backup cameras. It’s federal law

· Registered
Plumbing
2,433 Posts
I told my kids in September that if they didn’t get in an trouble at school before Christmas break that I’d buy them each a professional skateboard.

They called my bluff.
I had to pay up tonight.

If they both get all A’s I have to build a half pipe. But they didn’t, so I don’t. I might build a quarter pipe for the driveway tho.

Font Electric blue Brand Circle Parallel

1 - 20 of 34 Posts