Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
residential service
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be intentionally vague here lest the embarrassment overcome me. I was roughing in a small 2 fixture addition the day before yesterday. I did something collosally stupid and was completely oblivious to it. I'm going to make an excuse and say that I do very little rough in work anymore and my knowledge has become, shall we say, rusty. In any event, that night I read a post that someone had made (I don't even remember who or what now) and it made me realize instantly what I had left behind. I was going back the next day anyway to finish something up and was able to correct everything before anyone was the wiser.

Thank you PZ plumbers for saving me from a humiliating disaster before the inspector had a chance to see it.

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
I am going to be intentionally vague here lest the embarrassment overcome me. I was roughing in a small 2 fixture addition the day before yesterday. I did something collosally stupid and was completely oblivious to it. I'm going to make an excuse and say that I do very little rough in work anymore and my knowledge has become, shall we say, rusty. In any event, that night I read a post that someone had made (I don't even remember who or what now) and it made me realize instantly what I had left behind. I was going back the next day anyway to finish something up and was able to correct everything before anyone was the wiser.

Thank you PZ plumbers for saving me from a humiliating disaster before the inspector had a chance to see it.
I too have 'remembered' stuff that is rusty by being active on this site...being a member here has DEFINITELY helped me both as a plumber and a business owner.:thumbup:

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Thats what we are here for. I too get forgetful sometimes about things, especially if I.................Damn, what where we talking about anyway??

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
We here to help each other in any way we can, glad we could jar your memory. Wake you up from the dead.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts

aNYONE CANMAKE A MISTAKE> jUST KEEP IT IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT EVERY FIXTURE NEEDS A TRAP.:thumbsup::laughing::laughing::eek:

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
Being a one man show as well, I completely relate.

Just reading in on some conversations here has enlightened me on some nice shortcuts and alerted me to some bad idea's.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have never forgotten anything, I don't lie, smoke or drink...
or cuss.

Son of a >>>>>> I left my cigarettes at the damned bar again!

lol

Ok, so maybe a little:laughing:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just about every topic discussed in here has been useful even the screwups.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts