Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go into any fast food bathroom, or WalMarts, or any other place and I cant believe the way they let these rooms go to hell like they do. Many times I see so many code violations there.

Makes me sick.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You think wall mart is bad, unstopped a lav. in a strip bar once. Man could not fiqure out how them girls got all the crap they did down that drain... You name it, it was down there.... We wont even talk about the toilet, which brings me to this. I always thought mens public bathrooms were bad, but after going into the womens, :blink::blink::cry::cry:.......Much rather dig in a mans toilet!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I always thought mens public bathrooms were bad, but after going into the womens
It is amazing what I can find in women's public toilets. I'm with you on this one arkyplumber, I rather work on men's public toilets than work on women's.
Regarding public toilets in general here in the UK is the same, many of them have various code violations and nobody seems to care about it.

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
It is amazing what I can find in women's public toilets. I'm with you on this one arkyplumber, I rather work on men's public toilets than work on women's.
Regarding public toilets in general here in the UK is the same, many of them have various code violations and nobody seems to care about it.

Go do work at rave bar after lady's night on thursday. Talk about a species all to their own.

I've never seen so much puke, blood, feminine products, broken jewelry, phone numbers to guys laying on the floor all in one place.

Going home with the drunkest one is a liability, not an asset.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
I go into any fast food bathroom, or WalMarts, or any other place and I cant believe the way they let these rooms go to hell like they do. Many times I see so many code violations there.

Makes me sick.
I am just grateful that I have a place to take a dump while shopping :)

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
Is it just me, or do 9 out of 10 public restrooms have a drippy faucet? It always amazes me that the manager will just let a faucet leak and leak...and leak, 24 hours/day for weeks on end without getting it fixed. I see it everywhere. Or badly running toilets, etc. You'd think they would at least fix it to get the water bill down.:no:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts