Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have prices for the long style T&P relief valve?

I bought one today, it's a Watts, and I about **** a brick when I saw the invoice, not knowing how expensive it is.

I paid $10.13 for an 100XL, the regular type T&P relief valve.

I'll post the price what I paid when I get off work tonight, but it was high.

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, you'll love this.:laughing:

Wolverine brass $7.98

2" ext. shank. $10.94

I'm returning that T&P I bought today....

$27.10 :eek:

I don't mind paying $10.13 on the T&P because I'm charging $16 for the part.

And, I'm buying just 1 at a time, not in a large order.

And mentioning WB,

Once again, I got called out for my statements on the internet; WB rep found a statement back from 2007 on a plumbing forum, and they felt the necessity to tell me how and why I should buy their product.

I have absolutely no problems with any of their products with the exception of those faucets, and their fill valves. Everything else, I'd install/use.

My statements from 2007 are still my sentiments, and apparently it's important to them because why are WB reps scouring websites worried about what I have to say...

Needless to say, I did not respond because I'm repeating myself, and they are entitled to their business practice, I'm entitled to mine.

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
And mentioning WB,

Once again, I got called out for my statements on the internet; WB rep found a statement back from 2007 on a plumbing forum, and they felt the necessity to tell me how and why I should buy their product.

My statements from 2007 are still my sentiments, and apparently it's important to them because why are WB reps scouring websites worried about what I have to say...

Needless to say, I did not respond because I'm repeating myself, and they are entitled to their business practice, I'm entitled to mine.
:laughing: I thinks they love me too... :laughing:

Was that the discussion we had with Brassman?

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:laughing: I thinks they love me too... :laughing:

Was that the discussion we had with Brassman?

Nope, but I know exactly the plumbing forum you mention that took place.

This is the one.

They should be supplying me with 5 of every cartridge on these faucets, at no cost to me. I'll honestly pay for the cartridge when the time comes at point of sale, but if they are warranted for a lifetime, why should I even pay for the cartridges to begin with?

·
Super Moderator
12,486 Posts
Anyone have prices for the long style T&P relief valve?

I bought one today, it's a Watts, and I about **** a brick when I saw the invoice, not knowing how expensive it is.

I paid $10.13 for an 100XL, the regular type T&P relief valve.

I'll post the price what I paid when I get off work tonight, but it was high.

Try buying a T&P valve for a commercial heater...:whistling2:

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I think I paid like $200.00 for a 400xl.:cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts