Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this Idea, post a picture of your crib. I'll have to take one of mine tomorrow. But I will post it asap.

·
master of disaster
758 Posts
nice motor home duck,iuse to have one like that but the bank repo,ed it , now i live in a tent down by the sewage plant.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
This is my house. We call it a earth contact home which are very common here in the middle of tornado alley. The sewer drain system when I bought the house just drained out into a field which is legal here in missouri as long as you have 5 acres or more. I have since put in a septic tank.

back of house.jpg

front of house.jpg

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
This is tough because people generally are not taking pictures of their homes but they might take pictures of other things and there home gets in the way.

The first picture is my home in California which I have owned since 1975. I was taking pictures of my motorcycles for an article and the house was in the back drop.

The second picture is my home in Las Vegas which is pretty cut-n-dry. I believe I took this picture so I could email it to a contractor I was hiring to do some work.

The third picture is a lot I own in the Gold Mountain subdivision in Utah and I am considering building a cabin.

The last picture is up a canyon in Utah where I have 110 acres. This is where I would really like to build a cabin but the wife is concerned it is too far off the highway. It's funny how different we are. She wants on the highway and I want off the highway. This is only 3/4 of a mile off the highway and there is a county maintained road right next to it.

Mark

EDIT: The site organized the photos differently than I planned. The two homes are easy to figure out but not the lots are not as easy. The picture with a water tank is on the highway the other is off the highway.

Attachments

Reactions: Plumber

·
Water Whisperer
3,627 Posts
This is tough because people generally are not taking pictures of their homes but they might take pictures of other things and there home gets in the way.....
Yeah whatever. WHAT ABOUT THE BIKES????

1 - 20 of 32 Posts