Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI I have few questions to find out answer

1-What is the most common use of type B compression fittings

2-The minimum Capacity if an indirect cold water storage cistern in a domestic dwelling

3- The Minimum Capacity if a direct cold water storage cistern in a domestic swelling

4-Waht should be turned off to isolate the wc float valve on a cold water system conforming to water regulations

5-In areas where water supply is poor during periods of peak demand what type of system would usually be specified for a domestic dwelling

6-An over flow pipe and a warning pipe is required on cisterns with a capacity of in Litres

7-On a cold water storage cistern with a 115l capacity . what is the required distance between the water level and the pipe outlet

8-Waht is the purpose of a cold feed pipe in a direct system of cold water supply

9-The minimum unobstructed space for a cistern of 1000L of less is

10-Where A CWSC is located in the roof space of a dwelling and the space beneath contains thermal insulation what is the action should a plumber take

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
When all else fails choose c for your answer. :laughing:

Reactions: PinkPlumber

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts

Compression

2-The minimum Capacity if an indirect cold water storage cistern in a domestic dwelling
Zero

3- The Minimum Capacity if a direct cold water storage cistern in a domestic swelling
As much as they can drink

4-Waht should be turned off to isolate the wc float valve on a cold water system conforming to water regulations
Some kind of valve

5-In areas where water supply is poor during periods of peak demand what type of system would usually be specified for a domestic dwelling
Water

6-An over flow pipe and a warning pipe is required on cisterns with a capacity of in Litres
Yes

7-On a cold water storage cistern with a 115l capacity . what is the required distance between the water level and the pipe outlet
Enough to let the water in

8-Waht is the purpose of a cold feed pipe in a direct system of cold water supply
To drink from

The square root of pi

10-Where A CWSC is located in the roof space of a dwelling and the space beneath contains thermal insulation what is the action should a plumber take
Remove the insulation

Now that class is over, make the check out to cash!

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
Hi My name is AMIR, I am a plumber or something and I would love some help on so and so test I am taking,

I cannot wait to be a contributing member of this forum and thank you in advance for your help.

would have probably gotten you some help :whistling2:

Instead you kinda sound like a terrorist.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Hi My name is AMIR, I am a plumber or something and I would love some help on so and so test I am taking,

I cannot wait to be a contributing member of this forum and thank you in advance for your help.

Dang! He stole westcoastplumbers ID!

·
Registered
4,960 Posts

:laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
4,960 Posts

airgap
airgap
airgap
airgap
airgap
airgap
airgap
airgap
airgap

·
Registered
1 Posts
1. a

2. c

3. a

4. c

5. d

6. a

7. d

7. a

8. b

9. a

10. d

:jester:
can i just say what a load of Bull She-ite mate ^^, im doing the exact same course this happens to be module 5- cold water systems, i sincerely hope you havent sent in those answers as most of them are wrong,you shouldnt realy just be googling the questions, if you want to become a plumber its nethicsal for you to cheat!
1 - water regs
2 - Turbidity
3 - Internal cold water supply pipework
4 - Water flow rate
5 - supply stop valve
6 - Secondary cold water system
7 - 25mm
8 - supply cold water to the various cold water outlets within the system
9 - 20 degrees
10 - (Unsure)
11 - 350mm
12 - retain heat energy reduce risk of freezing

Hope that helped mate if future, read the material your provided with

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
can i just say what a load of Bull She-ite mate ^^, im doing the exact same course this happens to be module 5- cold water systems, i sincerely hope you havent sent in those answers as most of them are wrong,you shouldnt realy just be googling the questions, if you want to become a plumber its nethicsal for you to cheat!
1 - water regs
2 - Turbidity
4 - Water flow rate
5 - supply stop valve
7 - 25mm
9 - 20 degrees
10 - (Unsure)
11 - 350mm

What do you do for a living Red eye?...

·
Banned
6,035 Posts
That might be the funniest thread I've ever read!

·
Banned
6,035 Posts
Redeyejedi said:
1 - water regs
2 - Turbidity
4 - Water flow rate
5 - supply stop valve
7 - 25mm
9 - 20 degrees
10 - (Unsure)
11 - 350mm

You're so good, out of 10 questions you got 11 right and only one wrong! :jester:

·
Registered
1 Posts
1-What is the most common use of type B compression fittings.

manipulative.

2-The minimum Capacity if an indirect cold water storage cistern in a domestic dwelling.

230L

100L

stop valve

indirect system

between 1000L and 5000L

suplys water to the dhw Cylinder

350mm

remover the lining as the heat from the building will rise and keep it warm/ protect it from frost damage..

i think that is :blink::thumbup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts