Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thing more along the lines of technical books. Piping calculations is one I'm looking at now. Estimating for plumbers, Design of thermoplastic piping systems. Process piping design. Radiant heat systems, boiler systems. Stuff like that.

·
Muck me?
700 Posts
there was a book on steam heat that I heard was really good but I cant remember what it was called. let me think about it for a while and see if i can remember

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if it's plumbing I like to read about it, even if it's not somthing I would be doing. I would like to know more about boilers even though there is virtually no market for them where I'm at. I like to read about process piping even though I will most likely never do that sort of thing.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I check Ebay once in a while most of the books I have bought always been $100.00 and up ,,, sometimes ebay has something good

·
Casual Observer
82 Posts
I always enjoy books written by R. Dodge Woodson. Google him and you can find some previews and see if you like his stuff. I'm pretty sure he's written more about plumbing than anyone else. I loved reading his stuff when I was an apprentice, made it easy to impress the boss the next day.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts