Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought this off ebay years ago, maybe used once. This device is more for production type jobs, new construction and the like. I never do large jobs so this tool is not worthy of dragging around for such small jobs.​

BRASS SEATS 007.jpg

BRASS SEATS 008.jpg

NO WARRANTY ON THIS ITEM.​

The battery is dead in the item now, I would assume the battery is dead in the box. The pictures should indicate there was hardly any use of this tool.​

Be an informed buyer and research this product before bidding. I will charge a battery and do a youtube video of cutting pipe with this tool by request.​

I personally think this would cut CPVC as well, and EMT conduit, even though it was not designed for it.​

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
I brother has one of those. He can't get replacement cutting wheels since they stopped making them.

Plumber Jim

Hahahahaha............sorry, that just killed the sale :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Plumb.com sells parts for the pipe cat. I'v had mine for years and love it.I replaced the wire brushes a few times. Over all i like mine.

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Plumb.com sells parts for the pipe cat. I'v had mine for years and love it.I replaced the wire brushes a few times. Over all i like mine.

I just went to http://www.plumb.com and the site is down.

If I did large jobs I'd use it...I just stick to the small stuff.

Any luck on another link to repair parts?

·
Canadian Red Seal Plumber
369 Posts
how much were you lookin for it?
did you ever find out if the parts were avil.

Lifer....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts