Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The family and I are going up on March 20th for the Expo and so I can take the certified plumbing inspector exam. Anybody want a meet and greet. Maybe a beer er somethin.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I am trying to get the "professional time" off but I have not heard back from the school board yet. If I do I would be more than happy to tip a few with ya.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTT. One week from tomorrow

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am at the Hilton Suites next door to the expo. I will be in the Conrad Suite around 8:00 tonight for the PHCC happy hour.

Look for the 6'5" guy with a blue and white shirt. Or I will be wandering around the expo tomorrow probably in my PZ shirt.(with a hole in it:cry:)

Sure wish I could get another shirt:)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I think that we'll be there Il. kids may need shuffling but I'd like to go for the show:whistling2: I will look for you.
Not sure what I will be wearing tomorrow:jester: but I will look for any thing 6'5" with a hole in it:laughing:

I'll probably be at the Knapheide booth trying to get new latches that wont rust:yes::thumbup:

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that we'll be there Il. kids may need shuffling but I'd like to go for the show:whistling2: I will look for you.
Not sure what I will be wearing tomorrow:jester: but I will look for any thing 6'5" with a hole in it:laughing:

I'll probably be at the Knapheide booth trying to get new latches that wont rust:yes::thumbup:
My knapheide bed is 2 years old. Haven'thad rust issues. Are your latches stainless steel?

mine is a kuv cc 14' x 72"

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been there done that. Talked to alot of folks. Work seems to be ramping up across the board. The big boys are getting tooled up again.

As for the show, Meh. Everything there one would expect. Didn't really need to talk to any of them. Didn't grab much free crap. It just gets round filed anyway.

I did enjoy visiting with all the plumbing inspectors. Didn't run across any fellow PZers. I was only there about 1.5 hours. I was the official PZ walking billboard.:thumbup:

Funny thing. I was visiting with the gruv-lock guys. One says to the other "whoa look at that hottie" I turned around to see my wife walking past:censored:

I told em I thought she was hot when I married her. Conversation got a little awkward after that.:laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts