Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
This topic has been beat thoroughly to death.

Everybody knows copper is what real plumbers use anyhow:jester:

Attachments

·
master of disaster
758 Posts
i like the copper water hose but the hardware store is always out of the fittings, pex fittings is to small, iwonder if they make a adapter? yours truely:BILLYBOBS PLUMBING&TREE TRIMMING

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Oh God help me ,,,,, not again .

·
master of disaster
758 Posts
RDW-you cant just put a 3/4 hose on a 1/2 pex fittin without havein a reducen type fittin!!!!! you should know that beains your a plumminman! wake up you damed igit!!!!

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Cosmo Castorini: There are three kinds of pipe. There's aluminum, which is garbage. There's bronze, which is pretty good, unless something goes wrong. And something always goes wrong. Then, there's copper, which is the only pipe I use. It costs money. It costs money because it saves money.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Cosmo Castorini: There are three kinds of pipe. There's aluminum, which is garbage. There's bronze, which is pretty good, unless something goes wrong. And something always goes wrong. Then, there's copper, which is the only pipe I use. It costs money. It costs money because it saves money.
ok :confused1: what does that link have to do with pipes? Oh I use pex, can't go wrong with it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Oh got it now. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts