Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Other work

6K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  Herk 
#1 ·
We here are plumbers, but how many actually depend on it for a living? What other trades do you rely on to fill in with?

me? Framing, remodeling, roofing, siding and so on.

#4 ·
For now, I rely on plumbing to pay my bills, I do it full time. I also design and build race car chassis, at the moment that business is not very active, and I buy,sell, and restore machine guns and exotic firearms. If you have a class 3 license I can give you a good price on Korean made full auto AK-47's.

#16 ·
I'm trying to take over the world. Seems to be working better now, so I don't plumb much anymore.

It is tough however, when no one really knows that I'm in charge. But I was the one that decided red lights should be red and not purple. So I've made some progress.

#22 ·
I have decided to re-intoduce myself to plumbing service work. I used to enjoy figuring out what others could not but got away from it. However, as time goes by, I am getting back it it more and more and starting to see what I have missed. I feel like Gregory House again. Finding out what others cannot is a great feeling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.