Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We here are plumbers, but how many actually depend on it for a living? What other trades do you rely on to fill in with?

me? Framing, remodeling, roofing, siding and so on.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
I depend on plumbing for my living. I did a little lawn care when I first got into the local to try to make ends meet. But as the raises came in and the hours I have no other time in my day... or weekends for that matter.

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
For now, I rely on plumbing to pay my bills, I do it full time. I also design and build race car chassis, at the moment that business is not very active, and I buy,sell, and restore machine guns and exotic firearms. If you have a class 3 license I can give you a good price on Korean made full auto AK-47's.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Strictly plumbing for me, plumbing wears me out at the end of the day, don't have time for other work.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm trying to take over the world. Seems to be working better now, so I don't plumb much anymore.

It is tough however, when no one really knows that I'm in charge. But I was the one that decided red lights should be red and not purple. So I've made some progress.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Just red lights in general. You can do that when you take over the world. Now if I can just get the French to fall in line....

·
Registered
24 Posts
plumbing and backflow testing full time. working around the house part-time

1 - 20 of 23 Posts