Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Looks terrible, start over!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here she is. This is just a 1st proof plus some mods I did myself.
It will be a 2 page spread.

I’m modifying some of the text.

Changes:

Change-
Most companies are licensed, but are the workers in your home certified master plumbers? All of our plumbers are state certified, so no matter which technician is sent to your home you can be sure you’re getting the best there is. Our techs are background checked and drug tested; new techs must ride along with a veteran for months before they are allowed to go solo. This ensures that you receive only best service available.

Change-
We offer the industries leading warranty, a 25 year anti-leak guarantee. Our proprietary materials and state of the art techniques allow us to do the job faster than anyone else with no patchwork to your home needed. Our crew will be in and out quickly and leave your home clean and leak free.

-change
All of our trucks have leak location equipment on them and techs that know how to use it. With one call your leak will be located and repaired in no time. Our huge 16 foot box trucks are stocked with more parts and equipment than anyone else in the industry. By calling our certified plumbers and leak locaters you’re saving time and money.

All thoughts and suggestions are helpful (even if it's to tell me you hate it)

Attachments

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Sweet, that looks great.

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I was afraid of.

Too many words for me. You don't really expect anyone to read all that, do you? Its more like a novel than an ad.

Yes Juice, we do have that problem around here. (usually meth though, not crack)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts