Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was tool maintenance day. Clean and oil up the tools, wash off the drop clothes, sharpen blades, etc.
I had all the wrenches and other beauties laid out on towels after cleaning and oiling them and decided that some of you with a tool fetish might like the view.:tongue_smilie:

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
I had a helper who used to do that for me...................goodness I miss him! I just got done sweeping the van and organizing, getting ready for another week.

Hey, you need some new chain snaps !! Ridgid compact, the only way to go bud!!!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
That looks like a Wheeler Rex mini snapper, I have the same one, I like it better than the Ridgid because the handle is straight and the chain isn't quite as bulky.

i have the same cutters. i like them but the little ridgids look nice. i've never seen them in person so i can't say if i have a prefference but the wheelers are better than the broken and rewelded ones i had that came from a garage sale. i'm movin' on up, watch out.

paul

·
Registered
344 Posts
I think he's a homeowner posing as a plumber. When was the last time you saw a plumber with that many clean white towels?

Either that, or he's gonna be sleeping in the service truck when his wife finds out.

·
Muck me?
700 Posts
I have that snap cutter too. but on mine the threaded peice keeps poping out. gonna have to fix it soon

·
Registered
567 Posts
Double A nailed it! He'll be in the truck tonight....Bro ya need a propane heater next...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts