Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the kind of off-grid sewage system which is a pipe that's lifted around 60 cm above the floor. I'd like to make a shower cabin, but the water won't be able to drain unless there's some sort of tool installed that pushes the water up into that drainage pipe. I forgot the name of it - does anyone know what I mean? Thank you very much in advance.

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
philosopher and statesmen
7,967 Posts
Its called a sewage pump in a pit. if you are installing a toilet

or if only if it is just for a shower maybe you could get by with a sump pump in a bucket
that would pump it up to the drain.... very simple and easy if you have power.....

I want a free astrological reading now......

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
I got your back buddy. You will encounter a freeloader on a message board, also you will do battle with a great and powerful turd.
And a meth head will schit behind his dumpster in an old toilet!

·
7,967 Posts

·
7,967 Posts
Or he smokes meth...😳🤣🤣

So if you smoke meth you get psycic powers??
I did not know this,,, :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I have gotten pretty high on PVC glue before
so does that count for anything???

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
So if you smoke meth you get psycic powers??
I did not know this,,, :unsure::unsure::unsure:

He means he's discovered the truth....

It is I who smokes meth and schits in your scrap toilets!!!!

Forehead Hair Nose Head Chin

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
I have the kind of off-grid sewage system which is a pipe that's lifted around 60 cm above the floor. I'd like to make a shower cabin, but the water won't be able to drain unless there's some sort of tool installed that pushes the water up into that drainage pipe. I forgot the name of it - does anyone know what I mean? Thank you very much in advance.
Sorry Simone, the guys are getting off track. Go ahead and take your shower. Just finish before the base fills up. Then stick your head in the water and blow the water through and up your drain pipe. No need for a fancy tool.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts