Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Water Whisperer
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that this trillion dollar package includes loans to small companies so they can hire people. Anyone know anything about that? My thought is that these programs are for the inner-city people, but that's a country boy thinking.

I want that money.

·
Water Whisperer
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
Forget it

the workingman has outlived a million obamas and we will this one. I want his free money though

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
So far Obama's people say it has been cut from $50,000,000,000 devoted to the tax credit for hire program to $25,000,000,000 but that it will likely be scrapped all together.

Mark

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I sent every member of congress and Osama a copy of Ellen Rohrs book, Where Did the Money Go.

p.s........ this could be my last transmission..over. :no:

·
4,710 Posts
I sent every member of congress and Osama a copy of Ellen Rohrs book, Where Did the Money Go.

p.s........ this could be my last transmission..over. :no:
Let me see if I have the math right, 1-President, 100-Senators, 435 Congressman and 3-DC Reps brings it to 539 books at $20 per book or $10,780. Seems it would have been a lot cheaper to send a bulk email which said quit spending our money on them.

Mark

·
4,710 Posts
Any package he puts together has got to be better than the $700B package of our last administration...

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsme...o_sold_risky_deals_to_get_millions_in_bon.php
Keep in mind the previous administration left $350,000,000,000 of the $700,000,000,000 for the current administration to spend. So in addition to the $819,000,000,000 just approved by the House (increased to $887,000,000,000 by the Senate) Obama will have another $350,000,000,000 to work with. Of the combined $1,237,000,000,000 they have set aside $40,000,000 for tax credits to include the tax credit for Small Businesses to hire employees. I believe this is why the Obama Team is worried they will not be able to allocate the previous budgeted amount of $50,000,000,000 for the hiring tax credit. I am wondering how they think they can still get $25,000,000,000 to pay for the tax credit for hiring employees when $40,000,000 is all they set aside for ALL tax credits? Perhaps a third stimulus package is already in the works?

Mark

·
4,710 Posts
:furious: One thing for sure, bonuses to AIG and Merrill Lynch execs that created this mess should not be part of any of these plans! :furious:
I agree 100%. I've heard of performance bonuses but never a bonus for non-performance.

Mark

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
we need to stop spending and let everyone crash and burn, their greed, along with americans greed and the fact we buy everything from china caused this problem, you can only buy so much none american goods before there is a problem.

Like I say, stop the bailouts and let the economy restructure itself and let those who need to learn, learn their own lessons.

the gov says all this money is available and they are gonna do this, their gonna do that etc, I have never seen any help but the help I got from myself.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Have you noticed there is less and less junk mail in your mailboxes, seldom to zero CC offers in there since there is no credit to be given out.

Reactions: WestCoastPlumber

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Have you noticed there is less and less junk mail in your mailboxes, seldom to zero CC offers in there since there is no credit to be given out.
Yea the post office is even talking of cutting back on its delivery week...
Fine with me!
I was getting tired of hauling all that mail to the trash...

·
Banned
30 Posts
It doesn't matter at this point

Everyone was warned of the all this back when the clintons decided to make it too easy to get mortgages..and just like that people took advantage of the situation... And the big picture is even worst.. Like we give people on welfare, more money to have more kids, The war should have been done sooner and over already, MLK day is just a reminder that the communist control so much and have caused 80% of americas problems .. And it goes on and on...The jew run media could influence people in a good way but they do just the opposit...Check this out www.martinlutherking.org I just feel bad for all the good people losing everything these days.. But what can you do??

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Yea the post office is even talking of cutting back on its delivery week...
Fine with me!
I was getting tired of hauling all that mail to the trash...
Think how much money the PO is loosing each day cause of no jusk mail going out, bet the tree huggers are enjoying it, lots a trees are being saved, no junk mail no wasted print.

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Everyone was warned of the all this back when the clintons decided to make it too easy to get mortgages..and just like that people took advantage of the situation... And the big picture is even worst.. Like we give people on welfare, more money to have more kids, The war should have been done sooner and over already, MLK day is just a reminder that the communist control so much and have caused 80% of americas problems .. And it goes on and on...The jew run media could influence people in a good way but they do just the opposit...Check this out www.martinlutherking.org I just feel bad for all the good people losing everything these days.. But what can you do??
Hey Johnny can I shave my head and join you! :whistling2:
Maybe slip on some jackboots and an armband or, put a sheet over my head...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts