Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed a nice radiant floor in the end of a shop. The owner is living in it while he builds his house. His house and the shop will be heated by a outdoor wood boiler but in the meantime I installed this Noritz.

Well, he ran one 100 pound bottle of propane through it and shut it off. Told me to come get it and sell it for him if I could. Put the money towards what he will owe me on his house. (Which I am doing now.)

I quizzed him why he didn't like his heating system. His wife and 4 kids LOVED the radiant heat. Well, he just left the Amish, and his brain thinks it ain't heat unless it's a wood stove he can back his rear up to. He admitted he was never more comfortable in his life. But he missed his wood stove. So he bought and installed one.

I am putting an old fashioned cast iron radiator in his house just for him to back his rear up to on a cold day.

Anyways, I need to sell this heater. The cover has a slight dent in it. I had the cover laying against the building while I was installing the heater and the kids bumped into it. Other than that, when I pulled it last winter it had been working fine and has only burned a 100 pound bottle of gas.

I am thinking $550 plus shipping. If you are interested shoot me an email at [my user name here]@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.