Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice site bro. Leak 1
Thanks all, lot's more to do on it. Now you all know what my ugly mug looks like!:blink:
The main reason I did the website was for customers to look up my products. I keep getting asked about the Gerber toilets, Water heates, Viega Pex, Bio_Clean etc. so I thought it would be easier for them to read it for themselves. I look at it as another selling tool. I know the Viper video will be a huge selling point, when my customers see it I know it's sold. :thumbup:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Hay IR,

Every time I try to view the YouTube video on the front page it starts then locks up my browser, never got into the video at all. Tried it in firefox and in Safari, might check it out, might be a bad coded line or something.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Never Mind it was my end, reboot fixed it.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I have hundreds of wall pictures on photo bucket if you want to sift through them. I have about 50 more that I need to get uploaded also and will probably get to it this week. Since I stole most of them, feel free to use whatever you want. Some are real classics like the vernerable Schwinn coupling :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have hundreds of wall pictures on photo bucket if you want to sift through them. I have about 50 more that I need to get uploaded also and will probably get to it this week. Since I stole most of them, feel free to use whatever you want. Some are real classics like the vernerable Schwinn coupling :thumbsup:
Thanks NHMaster, can you send me a link to the pictures?

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
A great collection for sure...
I saw a few of my finds in there...
I'm sure you'll want to add thes picture of an electric tankless installation to the collection...

:laughing:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts