Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's actually only about 1/2 done. Any input is greatly appreciated. :)

I especially would like to know what people don't like about it.
Here it is: www.protechplumbing.biz

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
New website

Protech

I like your website. I have minor suggestions. On the front page you state that you are exclusive to residential plumbing industry and to the left you state light commercial and residential.
Second page second paragraph you start out the sentence with Because we stay up, we stay up on the latest makes a stronger statement.
Some other places ;instead of stating ‘we ‘ insert your name. You deserve to be provided with the best possible service and technicians instead of we provide you the best service. When a client feels it is about him or her they feel better about you and what is being provided.

I have a difficult time with using” we and I” when I write and have had to really work at not using those words.
Perusing the internet I came across a guys web site that suggested emotional powerful buying words and I thought I would post them here for all of us.

EMOTIONAL POWER WORDS
ABSOLUTELY
ADVICE
AFFORDABLE
ALERT
AMAZING
ANNOUNCING
APPROVED
ASTONISHING
ATTRACTIVE
AUTHENTIC
BARGAIN
BETTER
BREAKTHROUGH
CHALLENGE
COLOSSAL
COMPARE
COMPETITIVE
COMPLETE
CONFIDENTIAL
DELIGHTED
DESTINY
DIRECT
DISCOUNT

ACTION POWER WORDS
Remarkable
Unparalleled
Ultimate
Increase
Easy
Instantly
Breakthrough
Amazing
Reveals
Yes
Here
Quick
Discover
Only
How
Exciting
Discover
Secrets
Amazing
Shocking
Revealing
Surprising

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Looks good ken. I don't know if you know, or maybe you do know, but under services provided, from "Hydro Jetting" and down, the write ups are in spanish?
That may or, may not be a problem... :laughing:

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's just filler text the web guy put in. I'm slowly going doen line by line and changing it (between putting out fires and selling work that is)

Looks good ken. I don't know if you know, or maybe you do know, but under services provided, from "Hydro Jetting" and down, the write ups are in spanish?

·
The Old (antique) Master
2,246 Posts

·
The Old (antique) Master
2,246 Posts

On the home page, the yellow arrow contact us.

I assume that clicking on that would hyperlink internally to your contact page. If that is a link it does not work.

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
398 Posts
Jeez - I'm surprised you didn't have a rainbow banner or color scheme on your website with the flowery writing on it! (kidding)

Aside from some little nitpicky/anal consistency type things that were mentioned earlier, your website is excellent, nice job.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Looks good, bro.

Are you sure about that 60 minute guarantee, and the discount?

What if your super busy?

·
residential service
1,948 Posts
Looks good, bro.

What if your super busy?

I wondered about that too, last I heard you were a 2 truck operation, what if you just started a water heater replacement and your other guy is up to his ears in a repipe?

Also, maybe it's just me, but ..., the photo of you on the home page just seems a little smarky, eyebrows slightly raised, I don't know I just bet you could find a better photo of yourself. It just projects to me, some sort of not quite defined less than good attitude. Then again, I could be full of crap.

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's nothing new. I've been advertising that for years.

Looks good, bro.

What if your super busy?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
That is a Latin phrase they repeat. It is common to use as filler to see what text will look like on the website.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.