Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife just made a short video. It is on the left side of my website, not blog.. Make sure to have speakers on.

The reason why the slides are a little fast is because the potential prospect may get bored or fall asleep. The goal here was to get them excited with the quality and cleanliness of our work. So they pick up the damn phone and call. It also serves as a security for the customers to feel comfortable calling knowing what work we do.

ot sure if I should have put this in business lounge. Please post it somewhere else if it is not appropriate here.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Hey man,

Really Nice job on the video , I like it a lot :)

I think you should add one thing thou , yourself and wife in the intro ..seriously

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man,

Really Nice job on the video , I like it a lot :)

I think you should add one thing thou , yourself and wife in the intro ..seriously
I wanted to, but wife said I look like a con-man with my bold shaved head.

She wants to put herself only.:no:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Moved it to main forum. Hope you did not mind. Good job on that video.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Gotta love the "Lowest Prices in Town" ...It is amazing when I go into someones home and the first thing I hear is, "well the other plumber...." Need I say more...

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Gotta love the "Lowest Prices in Town" ...It is amazing when I go into someones home and the first thing I hear is, "well the other plumber...." Need I say more...
?? Oh the video at the bottom...Funny..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts