Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Definitely one of a kind, I’ve never seen a crew cab truck with that body on the back. I like it.
There’s two others around me but they are both extended cab. I was at first go extended but it was 500$ more to get the full crew. If it would have came on the full 203” wheelbase with extended cab and a 12’ box I’d have went that route. But the chassis shrunk to a 193” wheel base.
It amazes me how you buy a new truck for work and contractors and other trades or customers give you a hard time. But contractors can buy cottages and vacation houses or motorcycles and you Say something and they say I deserve it.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Wheel Tire Automotive side-view mirror Car Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Steering wheel

Goodthing I had 95% of everything moved over to the Kuv. I parked the van at a buddies with the for sale sign. Apparently some skid decided they needed the van more than me. Unfortunately for them chevy has a really good anti theft system. Unfortunately for me they did 1400$ in damage. Only stuff missing is a bucket with all my pipe wrenches. They were my great grandfathers when he was a millwright in the 60’s and 70’s. They had more sedimentary value than monetary.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts